Installing a theme on WordPress doesn't make you a WordPress developer. We need a better player than that. Period.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, we talk. Sure, WordPress can be a game. Why not? Sometimes, it can be as bloody as Resident Evil.
If you're successful in fighting against glitches, have a fair bit of tech knowledge, and don't get an allergy when someone mentions the word customized, come to the Human side. Let's level up that game together.
For starters, the best way to meet some expectations is by making a list. Here's our list.
- Over 4 years of experience building complex, high-traffic websites with Wordpress
- Expertise in creating and implementing custom themes and plugins
- Experienced in connecting Wordpress to third-party services using RESTful APIs and plugins
- Experience with planning, designing, testing, and building multimedia WordPress sites
- Strong front end skills including solid experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Strong CSS capabilities with attention to design details
What’s in it for you
A lot. Steady job in a company many people would like to work at. An opportunity to grow as high as a kite. Or at least as high as your skills and “I want more” take you. A team of people like you’ve never seen before. It’s amazing to be Human.
What about an office ping pong table?
Yes, we are fully aware that is not a thing anymore. Feel free to imagine we don't have one.
But there is a list of things we do promise and it's not too shabby. Here we go:
- flexible hours, flexible location
- a paycheck that defines itself based on what you bring to the table
- extra off-days for the virtuous few
- career switching possibilities
- paid overtime (hard currency or equivalent in days off)
- pet-friendly office (as long as you clean poop)
- no open office spaces
- opportunity to work on digital products used by many, maaaaany people
- after-work social clubbing down in our cosy basement (optional if you're an introvert, that's fine too)
- work equipment (this you knew was coming), with ample beer in the fridge (this you did not)
This list could have been three times longer, but who cares about fresh fruit in the office. It's more important that you can design your paycheck and your working hours, and that's something we can guarantee to you.
And no. You will not get a Tesla for your birthday. Yet.
Send us your CV and your git URL/some code samples at email@example.com and let's eat peanuts together!
Our point of view
We choose technologies according to specific project needs. We don't use an axe to unwind a screw. If we get stuck, we don't beat our head against the wall - we Google, ask questions and learn new things.
We don't care who's in the office from 9 to 5. We don't have stop watches. What's important is a high quality of our deliveries.
We're not big on formalities either. Healthy, direct relationship and communication comes before anything. Solid arguments always win over hierarchy. "Bugger off" is fine as well.
When under a deadline, we grind our teeth and do the job. When not, we drink beer. Or we make our own. It’s good. Sometimes.
We've been developing and designing websites and apps for 18 years and counting. You've probably used some of the projects we did like RTL, NovaTV, Dnevnik, Coolinarika, Podravka or Lino.