Someone who understands that we're not only making pretty stuff.
Someone who understands that our success comes only after clients' success. Someone who can peak his/her/their head out and notice the landscape, the opportunities, and write them down on a handkerchief. And apply the concept in the digital environment.
For starters, the best way to meet some expectations is by making a list.
- Experience in website and mobile app development
- Understanding digital media, design, copy and web practices
- Designing concepts, creating and conducting workshops
- Directing the design process and creative team, supporting copywriters
- Analytical skills and the ability to create the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to inspire a team
- Creative and strategic thinker
Our point of view
We choose technologies according to specific project needs. We don't use an axe to unwind a screw. If we get stuck, we don't beat our head against the wall - we Google, ask questions and learn new things.
We don't care who's in the office from 9 to 5. We don't have stop watches. What's important is high quality of our deliveries.
We're not big on formalities either. Healthy, direct relationship and communication comes before anything. Solid arguments always win over hierarchy. "Bugger off" is fine as well.
When under a deadline, we grind our teeth and do the job. When not, we drink beer. Or we make our own. It’s good. Sometimes.
What we offer
We're all about mutual pleasure. You give us your best, and for return we'll give you:
- A nice big paycheck
- Flexible hours, flexible location
- An award-winning environment
- Large projects that make an impact
- Career switch possibilities
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leave
Send us your CV at email@example.com and let's eat peanuts together!
We've been developing and designing websites and apps for 18 years and counting. You've probably used some of the projects we did like RTL, NovaTV, Dnevnik, Coolinarika, Podravka or Lino.