Looking for Full Stack devs
Good products require good development and we make great products. Our engineers work together with designers and content creators in the same room. Our management & sales cruise the world at our expense, but they also bring in the clients, so we're fine with that.
Now they've sold this big project and that's very good, but also not so good. We got the skills, but we need more people. That's why we're looking for full stack developers to join our team.
For starters, the best way to meet some expectations is by making a list. Here's our list.
- experience with Nest.js (TypeScript exclusively) or
- Express on the back end and React (Next.js) on the front end
- experience with relational databases and writing a query or two in Elasticsearch DSL
- proficiency in CSS (CSS-in-JS, Emotion) and understanding responsive design
- experience with container-based microservice architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, Envoy, gRPC, SSE)
- you prefer your APIs well documented through OpenAPI
- basic understanding of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or similar Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions
- you can version through Git and you don't run away from code reviews
Our point of view
We choose technologies according to specific project needs. We don't use an axe to unwind a screw. If we get stuck, we don't beat our head against the wall - we Google, ask questions and learn new things.
We don't care who's in the office from 9 to 5. We don't have stop watches. What's important is high quality of our deliveries.
We're not big on formalities either. Healthy, direct relationship and communication comes before anything. Solid arguments always win over hierarchy. "Bugger off" is fine as well.
When under a deadline, we grind our teeth and do the job. When not, we drink beer. Or we make our own. It’s good. Sometimes.
What we offer
We're all about mutual pleasure. You give us your best, and for return we'll give you:
- Flexible hours, flexible location
- An award-winning environment
- Large projects that make an impact
- Career switch possibilities
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leave
Send us your CV and your git URL/some code samples at email@example.com and let's eat peanuts together!
We've been developing and designing websites and apps for 18 years and counting. You've probably used some of the projects we did like RTL, NovaTV, Dnevnik, Coolinarika, Podravka or Lino.