Senior Frontend Developer
What we miss right now is a skilful senior frontend developer. Join our team if you want to jump on our new big projects. And if you're an experienced team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
Who are we looking for?
- React experience (preferably modern hooks React and Next.js framework)
- Experience with CSS-in-JS solutions (Emotion, styled-components, or similar) or good old (S)CSS
- any kind of state management (Redux, React state)
- data state, synchronization & SWR solutions (React Query)
- at least 3 years of experience in the field as a frontend or full-stack developer
- capable of handling new projects as well as improving upon existing ones
- good knowledge of software architectures, design patterns, and best practices
- good knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- good knowledge of git
- good communication skills
- a team player attitude
- good self-organisation & researching ability
- good knowledge of modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- maintaining high-quality standards for projects, aligned with company’s guidelines (tech stack, performance, architecture, clean and high-quality code)
- introducing new technologies and approaches into the company's backend tech stack
- validating other team members’ implementational approach
- assisting other team members in their day to day tasks
- continually improving your skills and bringing out the best in others
- improving other team members’ coding abilities through code reviews, internal educations, and discussions, as well as by sharing external resources
- cooperating with other teams (QA, creative, PM…) and project stakeholders to deliver value to the clients
- consulting clients and bringing extra value to the project (raising any concerns and offering suggestions, technical support and advice)
- being able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues
- rolling out new features, analyzing, and reacting to the results you learn about from our QA engineers and user feedback
What’s in it for you
A lot. Steady job in a company many people would like to work at. An opportunity to grow as high as a kite. Or at least as high as your skills and “I want more” take you. A team of people like you’ve never seen before. It’s amazing to be Human.
What about an office ping pong table?
Yes, we are fully aware that is not a thing anymore. Feel free to imagine we don't have one.
But there is a list of things we do promise and it's not too shabby. Here we go:
- a paycheck that defines itself based on what you bring to the table
- flexible hours, flexible location
- extra off-days for the virtuous few
- career switching possibilities
- paid overtime (hard currency or equivalent in days off)
- pet-friendly office (as long as you clean poop)
- no open office spaces
- opportunity to work on digital products used by many, maaaaany people
- after-work social clubbing down in our cosy basement (optional if you're an introvert, that's fine too)
- work equipment (this you knew was coming), with ample beer in the fridge (this you did not)
This list could have been three times longer, but who cares about fresh fruit in the office. It's more important that you can design your paycheck and your working hours, and that's something we can guarantee to you.
And no. You will not get a Tesla for your birthday. Yet.