Looking for Business Development Associate
For starters, the best way to meet some expectations is by making a list. Here's our list.
- interest and familiarity with software/tech/digital space
- sales / business development background (successful track record is a plus)
- experience in a digital agency and/or a call centre is a plus
- account management / sales experience dealing with high value enterprise clients
- excellent communication skills with a background in pitching/presenting
- perseverance and resourcefulness
- proactive approach and organisational skills
- English C1 (another foreign language is a plus)
Our point of view
We choose technologies according to specific project needs. We don't use an axe to unwind a screw. If we get stuck, we don't beat our head against the wall - we Google, ask questions and learn new things.
We don't care who's in the office from 9 to 5. We don't have stop watches. What's important is high quality of our deliveries.
We're not big on formalities either. Healthy, direct relationship and communication comes before anything. Solid arguments always win over hierarchy. "Bugger off" is fine as well.
When under a deadline, we grind our teeth and do the job. When not, we drink beer. Or we make our own. It’s good. Sometimes.
What we offer
We're all about mutual pleasure. You give us your best, and for return we'll give you:
- Flexible hours, flexible location
- An award-winning environment
- Large projects that make an impact
- Career switch possibilities
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leave
Send us your story and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's eat peanuts together!
We've been developing and designing websites and apps for 18 years and counting. You've probably used some of the projects we did like RTL, NovaTV, Dnevnik, Coolinarika, Podravka or Lino.